Ori Biotech is a London- and Philadelphia-based innovator in CGT manufacturing. As part of the KJC Creative team, I wire-framed, consulted on design and built the site.
They are pioneering new technology in manufacturing, so it seemed clear that the tech stack used for their site be reflective of that from a web development perspective. That is to say, I wanted the stack to be forward thinking and have performance and scalability in mind. As a result the site makes use of the JAMstack methodology - is built using Gatsby JS (React based SSG), WP GraphQL (adapting a conventional CMS to this modern tech) and deploys to Netlify via BitBucket.
The site also includes Lottie animations and scroll transitions using GSAP.
I particularly enjoyed working on the Article filtering component, which entailed:
- Working with the designers to discover workable responsive concepts (considering UX best practice)
- Building out the backend in Wordpress - the client's CMS of choice
- Working with wpgraphql to expose data, then using Gatsby to consume this data
- Writing the required logic to cache, filter and paginate article data
- Bespoke SCSS for responsive styles to roll out the design
Phase 2 on this project has involved integrating the frontend with the Monday.com CRM via their GraphQL API. I built multiple forms on the site that POST data to Monday and then trigger CRM Automations.Visit Site